Reach the most qualified candidates with strategically placed, targeted ads on Monster.ca and on relevant sites in our network.
Advertise on Monster and put your job ad in the spotlight. We use career and profile information from job seekers to serve relevant content and advertising to specific talent categories. Standard reporting is included to help you track your advertisement.
Monster Media solutions let you:
- Target specific groups of job seekers.
- Increase traffic to your job ad.
- Create additional brand exposure.
- Track ROI.
Choose from these media solutions:
- Audience Sponsorship features your job ad in job search results and other areas of the Monster site. Select your target segment and location; give us a logo and three job titles. We provide the ads.
- Brand Booster extends your brand beyond the Job Ad using banner placements with your recruitment message. It provides more seeker targeting options such as career and education levels. Your branded message follows Monster.ca seekers through their job search. Flash and interactive banners can be used.
- Homepage Advertising offers high-traffic visibility via Monster's homepage. Sponsor a poll or advertise with a banner. Location targeting offered for banners and Featured Employer placement.
- Media Reach Reporting lets you track your advertisement results. Choose Media Reach Reporting to track results beyond Monster. This reporting tool tracks seeker behavior from their first click on your media placements all the way to conversion on your career site or ATS.