Social Media Recruiting
Establish your recruitment presence on Facebook and Twitter and showcase your open positions.
Monster's Social Recruiting Solution makes it easy for Employers to enter or refine their recruitment presence in the social networking space.
Monster offers solutions to help Employers establish a social recruiting presence on two major social networking sites: Facebook and Twitter. And not only will Monster set you up with the technology, but we will also surround you with Social Media subject matter experts who can advise and guide you through the social sphere - and help you convert "fans" and "followers" into active applicants.
Monster Social Recruiting Solutions include:
- Public Profiles on Facebook and Twitter. We will set up custom, recruiting-focused profile pages for you, conveying the brand image of your organization.
- Monster Job Feed. We integrate your Monster job postings on your Facebook page. Any new job ads on Monster will be automatically posted.
- Social Media Ad Impressions. Deploy millions of targeted impressions of Facebook Social Media Ads to drive users to your Facebook page. We will do all the work including creative design, copywriting, media planning, buying, and optimization.
- Multiple Levels of Tailored Training. Monster provides a number of options for training your recruitment staff on the ins and outs of using social networking sites in their recruitment efforts.
- Access to Social Media Subject Matter Experts. Monster can also provide Social Subject Matter Experts to create a SWOT analysis, custom social media policy, brand audit, and social media guidelines.
- Extend to Other Social Media Networks. Monster can set up or optimize your YouTube channel and/or corporate LinkedIn profile.
Already have a Facebook page? You may also purchase the Monster Job Feed to include Monster Job Ads on your existing Facebook page.
Need the benefit of more expertise? The Foundry by Monster, our internal media team, will work with you to gather the necessary information to provide you with consulting and creative services.