Monster Video Profiles
Engage candidates with engaging, powerful, high quality video.
Engage seekers and give them a chance to see what it’s like to work at your company.
Here's what a Video Profile can do for your company:
- Show your company in action. Monster Video Profile transforms your job ad into an interactive ad for your company.
- Extend your employer brand. Job seekers get a chance to see employee interviews and on-site footage, giving them an insider's look at your company and the people who work there.
- Cast a wider net. Your Video Profile will help job seekers make informed decisions about your company and open positions while also getting candidates excited about working for your company.
- Get the star treatment. If you don't have videos you'd like to use, our internal creative agency, The Foundry by Monster, will work with you to help you capture the essence of your company's culture.
Bring your job ad to life with a Monster Video Profile!
If your company has corporate videos that you would like to use with your job ad, we will add them to your Monster Video Profile library and you can choose the one you want as part of the job posting process. If you post your jobs via a third party such as an ATS vendor, we would set you up with a default for all your jobs, making it seamless to attach video to all your job ads.
If you would like to use a professional video production company to create your video, The Foundry by Monster will walk you through the elements of professionally-produced video footage.
Once complete, a URL will be assigned to the video. The link to the video can be used, following Monster’s terms and conditions, for any of, but not limited to, the following:
- Your Monster Job Ads, TargetMail™, Job Spotlight, etc.
- Your corporate career site
- Email signature of all recruiters
- Career Fairs
- Media campaigns (e.g., link from banners, online ads)
- On microsites (i.e., college, company profile, etc.)