Hair Stylist Sample Job Description
This hair stylist sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job Job Duties and job requirements.
Hair Stylist Job Responsibilities:
A hair stylist serves customers by preparing, conditioning, and styling hair.
Hair Stylist Job Duties:
- Maintains supplies by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepares hair for styling by analyzing hair condition; shampooing and treating hair.
- Conditions hair and scalp by applying treatments.
- Plans desired effect by studying facial features; examining potential styles; conferring with customer; making recommendations.
- Produces desired effect by arranging, shaping, curling, cutting, trimming, setting, bleaching, dyeing, and tinting hair.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and healthy conditions by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Obtains revenue by recording or collecting charges.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Listening, Supply Management, Analyzing Information , Customer Focus, Client Relationships, Organization, Creativity, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Verbal Communication
Hair Stylist Skills and Qualifications:
Listening, Supply Management, Analyzing Information , Customer Focus, Client Relationships, Organization, Creativity, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Verbal Communication
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Hair Stylist Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about the hiring process: