Mail and Billing Clerk - Hospital Job Description
This mail and billing clerk-hospital sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Mail and Billing Clerk Hospital Job Responsibilities:
Supports hospital communication and billing operations by receiving mail, notices, and memoranda; processing patient bills; maintaining central photocopying services.
Mail and Billing Clerk Hospital Job Duties:
- Forwards information to hospital departments by sorting and distributing external mail and internal memoranda.
- Processes patient billings and statements by gathering information from accounts receivable; sorting and folding using inserting machine; weighing and affixing postage; delivering to mail pick-up point.
- Provides photocopying services by picking up information from hospital departments; processing, returning, delivering, or preparing photocopies for mailing.
- Keeps inserting, postage, and photocopier equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains quality results by following standards.
- Accomplishes department and hospital mission by completing related results as needed.
Mail and Billing Clerk Hospital Skills and Qualifications:
Equipment Maintenance, Teamwork, Language Fluency, Energy Level, Productivity, Quality Focus, Self-Motivated, Organization, Time Management, Attendance, Attention to Detail
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Mail And Billing Clerk Hospital Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to hire: