Marketing Operations Manager Job Description
This marketing operations manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Marketing Operations Manager Job Responsibilities:
Markets products by managing staff; maintaining response operations; maintaining quality ratings.
Marketing Operations Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains customer response operations by establishing work schedules; assigning employees; providing back-up.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing standards; training representatives; monitoring calls; surveying customers; evaluating outcomes.
- Resolves customer problems by training telemarketing service representatives; maintaining reference manuals and dialogue guides; providing information; answering questions.
- Maintains work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments; participating with and providing resources to business improvement teams.
- Keeps management informed by preparing reports; making presentations; interpreting information; making recommendations.
- Maintains equipment by coordinating requirements with telecommunications and information services departments; examining state-of-the-art technology; recommending upgrades; controlling installations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Marketing Operations Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Supervision, Market Knowledge, Subordinate Involvement, Planning, Quality Focus, Resolving Conflict, Customer Service, Managing Processes, Presentation Skills, Technical Understanding, Financial Planning and Strategy
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Marketing Operations Manager Jobs and apply on Monster now.