Programmer - Entry Level Job Description
This programmer-entry level sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Programmer Entry Level Job Responsibilities:
Prepares computer programs by translating specifications into code; unit testing code.
Programmer Entry Job Duties:
- Plans program by studying specifications.
- Arranges specifications by developing logical sequence; preparing flowcharts; researching solutions.
- Encodes specifications by converting logical sequence and workflow into program language.
- Verifies encoding by performing trial runs; modifying code.
- Prepares program reference by documenting control language.
- Advances job knowledge to next level by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Programmer Skills and Qualifications:
C, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Persistence, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Technical Zeal, Independence, Thoroughness
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Programmer Entry Level Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Find out more about writing a job description: