Sales Trainee Job Description
This sales trainee sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Sales Trainee Job Responsibilities:
Learns sales process by completing training assignments and rotation.
Sales Trainee Job Duties:
- Learns sales administration by completing rotation in sales office functions.
- Learns sales process by completing training program; completing study assignments.
- Observes sales process by traveling with sales representatives; attending sales and service calls.
- Practices sales process by calling on existing and then new accounts; adhering to established sales steps.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational improvement opportunities; reading sales and marketing publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in sales and marketing organizations.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Sales Trainee Skills and Qualifications:
Energy Level, Self-Motivated, Self-Development, Motivation for Sales, Verbal Communication, Handles Rejection, Deals with Uncertainty, Handles Pressure, Self-Confidence, Business Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Sales Trainee Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more and recruiting and hiring: