Project Coordinator Job Description
This project coordinator sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Project Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
Accomplishes department objectives by meeting work and cost standards; providing work direction to staff.
Project Coordinator Job Duties:
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Project Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Performance Management, Project Management, Foster Teamwork, Supervision, Quality Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Results Driven, Delegation, Time Management, Proactive, Staffing
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Project Coordinator Jobs and apply on Monster now.