Data Entry Operator II Job Description
This data entry operator II sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Data Entry Operator II Job Responsibilities:
Maintains database by entering, verifying, and balancing data.
Data Entry Operator II Job Duties:
- Prepares source data for entry by compiling and organizing data; establishing priorities.
- Enters data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving problems.
- Verifies and balances data by reviewing data; pulling and returning data to user for correction.
- Completes data management by sorting, batching, and archiving files.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Data Entry Operator II Skills and Qualifications:
Data Entry Skills, Problem Solving, Analyzing Information , Typing, Decision Making, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Thoroughness, Independence, Informing Others, Results Driven
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Data Entry Operator II Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Find out more about how to hire: