Senior Data Integration Developer Job Description
This senior data integration developer sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Senior Data Integration Developer Job Responsibilities:
Supports data warehouse performance by planning and delivering data integrations; mentoring team members.
Senior Data Integration Developer Job Duties:
- Enhances data integration team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Studies data sources by interviewing users; defining, analyzing, and validating data objects; identifying the relationship among data objects.
- Plans data integration process by developing common definitions of sourced data; designing common keys in physical data structure; establishing data integration specifications; examining data applications; examining data models and data warehouse schema; determining best-fit data interchange methods; assessing middleware tools for data integration, transformation, and routing; developing project scope and specifications; identifying factors that negatively impact integration; forecasting resource requirements; establishing delivery timetables.
- Delivers data integration by implementing shared databases; integrating data shared across legacy, new development, and purchased package environments; developing system modification specifications; mapping data; establishing interfaces; developing and modifying functions, programs, routines, and stored procedures to export, transform, and load data; meeting performance parameters; resolving and escalating integration issues; coordinating actions among users, operations staff, and outside vendors; recommending adjustments as objectives change; documenting operational procedures and data connections.
- Validates data integration by developing and executing test plans and scenarios including data design, tool design, data extract/transform, networks, and hardware.
- Maintains data warehouse performance by identifying and resolving data conflicts; upgrading data definitions;
- Improves data integration by designing and evaluating new data interchange formats; improving physical design; rewriting data policy, standards, and procedures;
- Maintains team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports; transferring knowledge of data integration process, techniques, and issues to application and support teams.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking ETL strategies and technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Senior Data Integration Developer Skills and Qualifications:
Ad Hoc Reporting, Requirements Analysis, Analyzing Information , Database Management, Operating Systems, Innovation, Verbal Communication, General Consulting Skills, Data Conversion, Data Modeling, Initiative
Employers: Post a job in minutes to reach candidates everywhere.
Job Seekers: Search Senior Data Integration Developer Jobs and apply on Monster now.
Learn more about how to hire: