Monster’s Cloud Match allows you to quickly search your Bullhorn database directly from your requisition and provides auto-generated tearsheets. Additionally, it automatically creates search criteria based on the requisition that is fully editable. You can click into the tearsheet to view the auto-generated resumes that match your job description.
If you prefer to run Cloud Match directly from the job follow these steps:
1. When you click into a job in Bullhorn, you will see the Cloud Match option. The job title for your position will be pulled into the search. It is beneficial to keep the job title simple and industry standard such as “Java Architect” instead of “Java Architect IV – Relocation Bonus offered $$”. Avoid numbers and non-text characters
2. Click on Cloud Match to begin searching for your position.
3. Select or deselect criteria. You can also add additional skills. Then click Find Matching Resumes.
4. To view the resume, click the candidate’s name or use the Click Here link.
5. You can alter your search criteria using the panel on the left. The search criteria fields expand to allow you to edit them. The skills are set to Nice to Have as a default but can be changed to Required.