When you sign in to your Monster account, you will see My Jobs at the top of the page. Click on it to be directed to the Manage Job Postings page.
1. Filter Your Jobs
Organize your view of job ads by either setting one of the Edit Filters or selecting one of the options in the Sort by menus
You can filter by Modified Date, Reference Code or Job ID. And you can sort by:
- Job Title
- Views (Number of times a candidate clicks on the Job Ad link)
- Active Date
- Expires Date
- Modified Date
- Posted Date
2. Job Actions
You will see the number of Views, Clicks, Applies, and Matches for each job ad. Matches will be provided if you have purchased Cloud Solutions.
Clicking on the number of applies will bring you to the Manage Candidates page where you can view your applicant profiles and resumes.
The Actions menu will provide you with a variety of management tools. Depending on the status of your job, you will have the ability to:
- Edit and update job ad information
- Renew an expired job ad
- Copy to edit and save as a new job ad
- Expire a job ad before its expiration date
- Archive a job ad to save for future use
- Preview a job ad, just as the job seeker sees it
- Delete a job ad
- Make Live to publish the job posting
- Generate QR (Monster QR Codes) for mobile job seekers
3. Review Your Job Ad
Click on the job title to Edit, Renew, and preview via the View Job Posting link.
In the tabs below your job information, you can review your Job Description, Postings, Auto-Reply Letters and Company Profile.
You will also have the ability to access a number of management tools from the Actions menu.